6th Grade ELA
Students: Please be sure to check your e-mail, my website, and Schoology DAILY for updates. All weekly assignments will be posted on here and Schoology. I will be holding video conferences, on Microsoft Teams, every Wednesday at 10 a.m.
Parents: Feel free to e-mail me anytime with any questions you may have. I am here to support you and your student in any way I can.
Week 3- 4/6-4/10 online assignment:
***Everything you need to complete this assignment, including the link to the story, is in your At Home Learning folder in Schoology***
1. Respond to the Week 3 Discussion Post in Schoology
2. Read "Climbing Skull Mountain" from Scholastic learn at home.
3. Choose one of the "continue the learning journey" assignments to complete.
4. Return to Schoology to input your choice and answer a few questions about the story for the "Week 3 Activity".
Week 2 - 3/30-4/3 online assignment:
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SCHOOLOGY "AT HOME LEARNING" FOLDER. You will find a very detailed set of instructions for this assignment. There will also be video instructions and links available there.
1. Go to Scholastic Learn at Home
2. For week one choose three articles or stories to read and complete activities over.
3. Once you have found and read three articles or stories, continue to your "at home learning" folder in Schoology to complete an assignment for each article or story.
Week 1- 3/23-3/27 online assignment:
Study Island Module- Theme/Central Idea
Beginning March 30th, meal pick-up will go as follows:
We will serve two breakfasts and lunches to each student on Monday and Wednesday and one breakfast and lunch for each student on Friday.
Academic packets will be available each Monday.