6th Grade Math - Cobble's Homeroom
Students - Remember to check your emails daily.
Please see links to the left for fluency videos.
Also, remember each lesson in Pearson contains a Virtual Nerd video to help show you how to do the work in the lesson.
I will be adding your digital lessons on here every Monday. If you need to contact me, send an email and I will get back to you as quickly as possible. We will be setting up times for digital chats through Microsoft Teams soon. I look forward to hearing from all of you again and hope that you are doing well. You are all in my prayers.
To access Microsoft Teams for our digital video chats:
- Log into Clever by going to oc-sd.com, then "Online Curriculum", then selecting "Clever Portal".
- Once logged in, scroll down until you see and click on it.
- A new tab will open and you will need to click on .
- You should have a team for each of your classes. You will click on that team during your designated meeting time. You will see a button that says "Join Meeting" at that time which will allow you to join the weekly video chat.
Agenda for March 25 - 27, 2020
Students need to log into Study Island through Clever and complete the lesson and practice questions for the Percents Lesson. This will be a review of what we covered right before we got out of school. If you have any questions, you may ask those during our digital chat or send me an email.
Agenda for March 30 - April 3, 2020
Cobble's Math - Students will need to log into Study Island, read the lesson over Area of Parallelograms and Triangles and complete the practice questions to a 80%.
- Answer discussion question in "Quarantine Folder" in Schoology by this Friday.
Agenda for April 6 - April 10, 2020
Cobble's Math - Log into Pearson and complete the lessons over adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing with decimals. If you can't remember how to do this, I have also assigned the video for those lessons. Let me know if you need any help. Don't forget our chat meeting in Teams on Tuesday at 11! See you then.
Remember we love you all so much and miss you! You are doing so great! Let us know if you need any help, need something at home, want to talk, etc. We are here for you!
Agenda for April 13 - April 17, 2020
Cobble's Math - Log into Clever and go to Study Island. I want you to complete the lessons on "Division of Whole Numbers" and "Arithmetic with Decimals". Try to get to an 80% on the practice. You have unlimited attempts. Don't forget to attend our chat session on Tuesday at 11 a.m.